সবাই কেমন আছেন ? আশা করি ভাল । আমিও ভাল আছি । আজ আমি আপনাদের জানাবো Nokia Smart মোবাইলের নতুন কিছু গোপন কোড।
* # 06 # – IMEI smartphone (IMEI number – consists of 15 digits, it is unique and everyone has the phone). This number should match the number on the box.
* # 0000 # – the number of firmware
safe mode (“PENCIL” Power)
* # 7780 # – Restore the original (working) settings of the Smart
* # 7370 # – Reset smart to factory settings (ie, removed all the software, kotakty, calendar, etc. – Smart gets clean!)
WARNING! To use the latter two codes will need to enter your phone lock code (default 12345)!
Safe Mode when you turn on the phone – “PENCIL” “Power Buttion”
Booting into Safe:
1. Turn off the phone
2. Click “PENCIL” (and do not let)
3. Press the power button
4. Hold “PENCIL” to a full load!
* # 2820 # – the unique address Bluetoth-module for your device (you may need other devices that can not display names).
* # 7370925538 # – ochiska wallet (for 6600 and above – which is a “wallet”).
* 3370 # (phone must reboot) improves the sound quality (the use of EFR), but decreases battery life.
# 3370 # – resets sound quality to normal (cancels the code * 3370 #).
EFR CODEC (Enhanced Full Rate)
This feature is in its turn, in theory, should significantly improve voice quality, but unfortunately, it must be supported mobile operator. When her work is slightly increased power consumption mode, the phone call (about 5%). It is known that none of Russian cellular operators do not support this feature. The principle is based on a different voice compression algorithms (ACELP) and has a wider bandwidth.
* 4720 # – Enable Half Rate Codec (HFR)
# 4720 # – Disable Half Rate Codec (HFR)
HR CODEC (Half Rate)
Significantly degrades the quality of speech, but saves battery somewhere at 30%. Again, it must be supported by a cellular operator.
* # 92702689 # – enter the service menu [* # war0anty #]
Secrets of the NOKIA 6600 and other smartphones