I am sure you already know if you are suffering for hair loss. I am sure also that you are aware of the dozens of products that offer guaranteed solutions – whether they are shampoos, lotions or creams nearly all will have little or no effect while costing you a considerable amount of cash.
I have been there and it is very frustrating. There are a number of factors that can contribute to thinning hair, from an unhealthy diet, illness, stress or poor hair care to plain genetics. It is determining this factors which is the most significant step to combating hair loss. This could also include a visit to your doctor.
Most people that search for an answer to their hair loss use the creams or scalp lotions or shampoos but current research show that much more effective results can be achieved by treating the hair from inside i.e. through the bloodstream.
Clinically Proven Hair Loss Treatments
When it comes to healthy hair, the hair follicle is all. It’s only when nutrients cannot reach the hair follicle that the hair falls out. In most cases nutrients are stopped from reaching the follicle because of barrier that forms around it. There are now supplements available which break down that barrier enabling vital nutrients to reach your hair follicles reducing thinning hair and in most cases stimulating new growth. It is very important to remember that it is normal to lose about 100 hairs every day. If you think you are shedding a lot more than this it would possibly be recommended that you begin a thinning hair treatment program. But do not forget, if you’re going to shell out money on it, use one that has been scientifically proven like Nourkrin or Viviscal.
5 Methods to Slow Thinning Hair.
1. Refrain from excessive cleaning of your hair. Once per day with a mild, natural shampoo is plenty.
2. Avoid aggressive treatment of your hair when styling etc. If you use hair straighteners or curling irons, make sure to also use thermal protectant. Do not pull hair when brushing or combing and when using tightly bound styles like ponytails etc.
3. Reduce stress in your everyday life because it can be a key contributing factor in hair loss. I’m sure there are lots of useful resources on this website which can help with this.
4. A healthy varied diet and frequent exercise are important in decreasing hair loss. It is very important that you are getting all the nutritional requirements it needs. On the flip side, an excessive amount of certain vitamins (A and E) have been show to actually increase hair loss. Exercise is also key in improving the blood flow to your scalp and so to your follicles. There are of course many other benefits to a balanced diet and exercise
5. Investigate the many thinning hair products offered but try to avoid treatments that are external only like shampoos and creams, they have little or no effect. Oral hair treatment programmes like Nourkrin or Viviscal have demonstrated proven results over a six month period and are totally natural products.